Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

Wishful Thinking




It was wishful thinking on my part that my career as a swapper as ended. It is just too enticing to swap and swapping pulls me in new creative directions. I had originally joined the Holly Jolly Christmas block swap hosted by Aunt Pitty Pat last week but realized I did not think I would be able to make the early January deadline. She has extended the deadline to the end of January and so I have rejoined. I am going to be making Christmas trees. I already have the block picked out and some ideas on how to enhance it already. If you are interested in joining the swap, go over to Aunt Pitty Pat's.

2 comments:

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh, I am in that swap too! and I hope more people join, it is going to be wonderful!!

Myra said...

Better you than me Michelle! Good for you!!! One day I too can take part in a swap...