Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 goals

I have a few goals of what I want to do this year. I am trying to keep it to a few but the list will probably grow.

In no particular order:

  1. Sew my swap blocks into tops.
  2. Make quilts for my sister, niece, nephew and brother.
  3. Finish my UFOs.
  4. Make a couple of quilts for upcoming family events.
  5. Get better at hand/machine quilting.

As always it is easier said than done. I already have all the fabric for all of these quilts, except my nephews so there should not be too much need to buy fabric. That is also easier said than done. What are your goals for this year?


7 comments:

Myra said...

Great goals Michelle!!
My goal is to make goals and post of them... for now... lol! 8-)

Andrea said...

Great goals, very specific, which is supposed to be the way to do it!
My goals - produce more than I have this year. I also have a solids project in my head which I'd like to work out a bit more so it seems more tangible.

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

That sounds wonderful and I look forward to watching!!

Katy said...

Sounds like some great goals! As you said, just sticking to them is easier said than done. Can't wait to see how they turn out!

Always,
Katy

Angela Nash said...

Besides the goal of finishing all the auction quilts on time - my goal is to USE my stash this year!

Nanette Merrill said...

Finishing and using my stash!

Jocelyn said...

Great goals. And yes it is always easier said then done. But at least you've got some ideas to work with. Would love to see how things go this year.