Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

Good mail is hard to find!

Here is some good mail I have received lately.




Beautiful modern fat quarters for my siggy swap and my potholder pass.



I had been wanting this magazine and could not find it locally. I ordered it and also ordered a surprise fabric roll from the Fat Quarter Shop. I have always been wanting to order  a fabric surprise. I was so happy when I found out it was a Blush Layer cake. I have fallen in love with Blush since I saw B-Sew cute's quilt.


Every year my children's school has a magazine fundraiser. I usually buy whatever quilting magazines they are selling. This year I got a new one, and a renewal. I was thrilled when this turned out to be the new one.


Inside, Julie's quilt. I am so happy for her.

 


Here's hoping for more good mail!



7 comments:

Angela Nash said...

Awesome fabric! And I got that magazine from the school fund raiser, too! Glad I did - I'm enjoying it.

Michelle said...

Those fat quarters are beautiful! What line are they from? Al Fresco?

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

wow!! You DID have a fun mail day!! We also do the magazine drive!

Ariane said...

That is great mail. Love the fabrics and the blush fabric is so nice. Can`t wait for B-Sew cute to be able to finish her quilt. Maybe this weekend.

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

good mail is right!! & thanks for all your love & support!! ;-)

Myra said...

What great mailings you've receive lately! Good for you! 8-)

Quilter Kathy said...

Glad you got the 100 blocks magazine...lots of ideas in there!