Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Re"Fresh" My Memory

Number 6 was the number chosen for the UFO Challenge this month. That is my Fresh quilt.





I was very excited on Saturday to find out the number and I did start working on it. For the full story on it you can go to this post.







I also took time on the weekend to clean up my quilt room and organize all of my UFO projects. I moved them all into their own shelving unit and I am hoping to have it completely empty by December.


I had fun playing with the mosaic pictures so I made another one of all my 2011 UFOs.





1. Mountain Mystery, 2. Half Square Triangles, 3. Butterfly Blooms, 4. Jelly Rolly Sampler, 5. Tulip, 6. Fresh, 7. Red/Aqua, 8. Cameo Block, 9. Cherry, 10. Winter Wonderland, 11. Snowman Applique Quilt, 12. Purple/Aqua Quilt

2 comments:

Lee D said...

I need to get my UFO's done too. I have made so many inbetween, but there are 4 UFO's that just sit and wait. Not sure why, but they just do. How do you do your mosaic picture?

Myra said...

Looks like you are all set for some serious stitchings! Everyone wants to get there UFOs, WIPs, PhDs, etc all done this year!!! 8-)
Love your Fresh fabrics! 8-)