Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Fabulous Fat Quarter Bundle




I have done something that I have never done before.  I bought a whole fat quarter bundle collection. 40 fat quarters in all. It was a bit of a nerve wracking decision to make. I had made my Dad a quilt using Miss Jump's Scrapbag by Linda Brannock for Moda and I really liked the fabrics. Browsing through Etsy I found someone selling a fat quarter bundle of it for a great deal. I was so excited when they came that I took pictures of every moment.




The packages eagerly awaiting me to open them.






The fat quarters so nicely packaged and organzied.






Stacked and ready for action!




I definitely have one quilt pattern in mind for these fabrics. It will be exciting to see what else I come up with to make with them. The purchase was definitely worth it!






4 comments:

Ariane said...

That's such great fabric!! Isn't it nice to buy new fabric!!!!

CitricSugar said...

There's such a thrill that comes with opening a stuffed envelope...
Enjoy every snip and stitch!

The Nifty Stitcher said...

Gorgeous fabrics - have fun with them. Last Christmas, my hubby got me a pack of 50 FQs - a perfect present!

Myra said...

Great fabrics Michelle! 8-)