Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

September UFO


Butterfly Blooms Quilt Top



My September UFO is finished and off to the quilter. It was not actually the number pulled for September but since I may want to give it at Christmas time I needed to get it done. As always, I really like it. It is good if you like the stuff you make right?! It is for my niece and at first I was unsure of the black but I think the bold brightness suits her personality. I am trying to decide now whether I will be able to get my nephew's done in time for Christmas. I think if I set everything else aside I can and if I get my rhythm going with it. It is another one I am not sure about, but probably once all the blocks are together I will like it too. Check out others who got their UFO's finished at Judy's Patchwork Times.