Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Design Wall Monday



I finally finished up my sashing this weekend. Sashing and borders are my least favourite parts of quilting, along with basting. I am hoping to have this off my Design Wall this week and turned into a flimsy. I find it hard to quilt sometimes when the creative juices are flowing and I think of new things I want to do. Setting goals and making commitments have helped me stay on track. See what other are doing for Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times.

6 comments:

Darlene said...

It's beautiful, Michelle.

Cathy Tomm said...

Your quilt is looking great. Yes sashing and boarders and sewing long rows of blocks is one of my least favourite parts too.

Sue Daurio said...

Looks great, I love the sashing!

Deborah said...

Very nice!!
I feel the same about sashing and borders. Bleh, but necessary. :o)

Myra said...

Looking great so far M!! Love your sashing! ;)
Happy stitching!

Nanette Merrill said...

Nice. I love to peep in people's sewing rooms at design walls. I think design walls are the center of the creative process.