Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday Stash



Every year, my wonderful mother-in-law asks me what I want for Christmas and every year I say a quilting gift certificate. This year, I got an online gift certificate which has already almost been used up. I like using the gift certificates from her to buy the important, but not as much fun stuff (at least for me) of quilting. Usually, I buy some backing but I got some other things this year.

 



I got the Kona Cotton for a project that I am very excited about. I have seen so much about the Lil' Twister that I was thrilled to get one. I also still feel very much in the Christmas mood with the Winter Twitterings book and the red and green thread.


 

I am hoping to be able to make time to participate in the Christmas Through the Year being hosted by Darlene of Quilting Daze and Cheryl of Polka Dots & Rick Rack. The idea is to make a Christmas gift each month, or the months you can and by December you have some beautiful gifts ready to give without having to feel the stress of making something at the last minute.

No comments: