Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Stash


I had a great National Quilt Day last weekend.  I had seen some amazing fabric a couple of weeks ago at my LQS that looked like it would be a great match for some fabric that I had put together for a King size quilt a few years ago. Last Saturday I brought the fabric in to the store, and the fabrics will be great together. The best part is that the fabric was only $5.00 a metre and they had the exact amount I needed on the bolt.





I also got some really sweet fqs as well.









I then went to my other LQS and was talking to the owner about a quilt retreat that she is having in the fall. She mentioned that there are spots left, and so I signed up! I have never been to a quilt retreat before and I am very excited. Now it's time to get some quilting done!


2 comments:

Barb said...

There is nothing like fabric to cheer one up...

Kati from Kati's Quilting said...

I love the fabrics you bought! I've never been to a quilt retreat either, but I'm pretty sure you'll have fun! :)