Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Sunflowers Have Bloomed!

Sunflowers II




My Sunflower quilt is finished and delivered to my dh's Great-Aunt in the summer. She was very surprised, happy and grateful. I was not happy with my original binding fabric so I went to my LQS and found a great binding and for only $5.00. I really enjoyed making this Taffy pattern from Jaybird Quilts. I can definitely see myself making it again. Linking to Finish it Up Friday at Crazy Mom Quilts, TGIFF and Can I Get A Whoop, Whoop!

4 comments:

Teresa @ http://twistfullyyours.blogspot.ca/ said...

Great pattern. I hope they love it.

Anonymous said...

Great quilt love the pattern ! Thanks for sharing stopping by from Crazy Mom Quilts

CapitolaQuilter said...

The binding fabric you chose is perfect. I've got a smaller version of this pattern almost finished and at the top of my WIP list, nice to see another out there being finished.

M-R Charbonneau said...

No wonder your DH's Great Aunt loves it! What a thoughtful gift, Michelle!