Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

Life is like a bowl of cherries

Microwave Bowl


Here is one of my Christmas gifts. It is a microwave bowl. When I went on the retreat in November, some of the quilters there made one. They looked great so I tried one out myself. In the end it seemed smaller than I thought, but it did fit a bowl. I looked at quite a few tutorials to make the bowl. Each seemed to have better photos than others for different sections. I did get the 100 % cotton batting and it did say microwave safe. I gave it to my friend, who being with her, feels like getting to have a bowl of cherries. She liked it, and appreciated it. I think I will make another one of these.


Linking up to Finish it Up Friday, and Can I Get a Whoop, Whoop!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great cherry bowl! Thanks for sharing Marie (mlismore@optusnet.com.au)