Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sunday Stash



I had some left over gift certificates and got to spend them this summer. I decided to buy the Quick Curve Ruler and some of the patterns. I am looking forward to trying it out.





I also bought some beautiful aqua and indigo fabrics. My son had bought me some last year for Mother's Day and I have been collecting some more, to make a quilt for myself. I have a couple of patterns in mnd that I would like to try out.





A couple of weeks ago when I dropped off my spool quilt to be quilted I saw this beautiful fabric on clearance. I knew it would be perfect for my Catcus Wreath quilt so I buy it. I am anxious to see it all finished.
 

3 comments:

Mina said...

Oh, I just got the quick curve ruler too! I cant wait to see what you do with yours

Suze said...

The quick curve ruler seems to be very popular at the moment. I will probably order it today - it's in my cart. I love the fabric for the Cactus Wreath - another favorite of mine at the moment. I'm anxious to see the fruits of your labor.

QuiltSue said...

The ruler is great fun to play with and I love your fabrics.