Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Snowballs keep things rolling - WIP Wednesday








These snowballs seem to be addictive. They are fast to make, look prettier and aren't as cold as the real thing. I like the fact that finally the quilt seems to be moving along, and how all the work I put into the nine patches is now paying off.









The snowballs have also gotten me rolling on some other projects. I started on me Be attitudes quilt. I have the first background block done. When I was looking for the fabric for it, I found this spring time quilt kit that I had completey forgotten about.



I made the first block in it as well, and it is definitely one of the smaller blocks I have done. I am back to having lots of projects on the go, and I must say I am enjoying it.











Linking to WIP Wednesday at The Needle and Thread Network and Freshly Pieced!

2 comments:

Terry said...

Your snowball blocks are coming along nicely! :0)

sherry said...

i am going to have to try out snowballs someday…i really like the snowballs and nine patch together