Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Friday Night Sew-In - Kaleidoscope

I spent part of Friday night Sew-In assessing projects and trying to organize what needed to be done in time for Christmas. I also got all my rows sewed together for my Kaleidoscope quilt.







I worked out my problem with the sashing and feel great about the way it is looking. I need to add on the top and bottom sashing border, then I have one other border to go around it and it will be complete. This one I will treasure for years to come since the fabric was given to me by my son.

4 comments:

September Violets said...

I love a good kaleidoscope pattern. So much movement where you can find other shapes hiding here and there. What a lovely gift to receive fabrics from your son! I once asked for fabrics for Christmas, but it never happened :(
Wendy

Ariane said...

This quilt is looking wonderful! I love the colours of it!

Sue said...

What a gorgeous quilt! The fabric was a wonderful gift from your son.

Susie H said...

Both Kaleidoscope & Autumn Moons turned out beautifully! Love the colors and the leaf blocks in Autumn Moons. Certainly understand why this one isn't leaving home!