Pages

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Being Grateful



Today is a day where I decided the gift to myself is to be grateful. I have so many people to be grateful for and so many things to be grateful for. Today I worked on the binding for my son's teacher's quilt. I also made a test fabric box made using a couple of patterns by Seaside Stitches and Freemotion by The River. I just need to add some buttons to it. I am going to be making a bunch of them for people who have been a big part in my children's lives. Being grateful feels good.


Linking to Let's Bee Social and WIP Wednesday and Linky Tuesday.


4 comments:

LA Paylor said...

being grateful for oneself. Right on so many levels. It's healthy to be grateful and a gift to oneself.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Grateful is a wonderful thing! Love your basket too!

Ariane said...

I love your basket. I'm sure the recipients will be very grateful for these gifts.

Home Sewn By Us said...

Ooh, I love the fabric box. I need to make something along these lines for gifts at a baby shower. I'll have to check out those two websites. Thanks! ~smile~
Roseanne