Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Lotus love



I am having lots of love for Lotus. It is a good using up fabric kind of quilt.  I have reached the point now, unfortunately where I don’t need any more fabric.  I used most of the fabric from my stashto make the quilt but I did get a bit of fabric to balance out the quilt. It has been nice after working on some longer projects to work on one that comes together quickly.








I also finally got my Kaleidoscope ready and sent off to the quilter's. I am calling this the little quilt that could. I have had so many issues with this quilt most of my own doing, including sewing the backing together incorrectly which was the last piece I needed to do after having the quilt top sit around for months. I know this is one I will treasure for always.

Linking to Let's Bee Social.


2 comments: